1. Booking will not be done until advance had been paid. An advance amount for Haj Rs: 50,000/- and balance amount for the selected package must be paid before the fifteenth day of Ramadan (for your full payment), after that only we can proceed next step process (if payment is delayed, the company is at its liberty to allow the seat to other pilgrims).
2. No cash and d.d payment is allowed.
3. You are requested to pay the amount only through online payment or debit/credit card or cheque or rtgs. Cheque should be in favour of SHA HAJ SERVICE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. You can pay your selected package amount in terms of 10 dues maximum. All payments should be routed through the own banking account of the respective individual haji name only, as per the rules of ministry of minority affairs.
4. If there is any new charges applicable in the haj rule of saudi government or moallim fee or transportation fee or visa fare or any individual insurance applicable or any change in riyal value, or air ticket fare for the current haj year, then the haji should pay the additional amount so required before departure. Further, all the taxes allotted by both India and the saudi government should be paid separately.
5. You are paying only through your liking, conflicts with reference to other haj service and haji’s should not be made.
6. No cash payment or blank cheque should be given in anybody’s name or to anyone, who states that he is in our company. Our company is not responsible for such conditions.
7. No printed bill copies will be provided. Bill’s will be sent through your registered mobile number via sms, registered e-mail id and registered user id only.
8. After registration, you have to submit all the necessary documents (application, photos, original passport) and also individual pan card xerox copies with signature on it to registration office within 7 working days only. If it is delayed, your booking will be cancelled automatically.
9. At the time of booking, haji should pay the selected package amount through their own bank account or family members account (those who are travelling with them only), if there is no bank account in the name of the haji, then the haji should submit the declaration/undertaking form A2, (as per rules of government of india). But at the time of cancellation, we will refund the amount only to the respective individual haji name (as per the given name mentioned in your passport or your bank passbook) or the name that is mentioned in form A2 and Incase, if any child is travelling with the parents, then we will refund the child amount to the parents account only. Our company will not refund the cancellation amount to any other account. (Other family members a/c or company a/c).
10. For cancellation of booking before visa stamping, our service charge of Rs. 25,000/- will be deducted, the balance amount will be refunded by cheque or rtgs only. For cancellation of booking after visa stamping, the service charge of 80% will be deducted from the selected package amount, the balance amount will be refunded only as cheque or rtgs after completing the current haj season (maximum 30 to 60 days). These charges are non-refundable and cannot be adjusted either.
11. If the journey is cancelled by the applicant or by our management, the cheque or rtgs, passport and other documents will be given after receiving the cancellation form A3 and original receipt to registration office. The remaining balance given by cheque or rtgs only to the respective applicant or nominee. (Excluding cancellation charges).
12. In case of the sudden death of any haji before departure, it should be informed to the management immediately. The amount paid by that particular haji will be refunded as cheque or rtgs only (excluding cancellation charges) to the nominee of the respective haji or the name that is mentioned in form A2.
13. Kindly fill the bank details of the respective individual haji own bank account. Applicant name should mention as per in the haji own bank account passbook. Name of a/c holder ___________________________________________________________________ A/c number ______________________________ ifsc code ___________________ i had certify that i would transfer my haj/umrah booking payment from the above mentioned account only