1. We are having different classes 1. Silver class (It’s a budget class) 2. Golden class (it’s also a budget class and the only difference is two persons sharing in one room at makkah hotel & madinah hotel only not in aziziyah building, Mina, Arafat & Muzdalifah) 3. V.I.P class (executive class, we provide an executive hotel room in makkah & madinah only not in aziziyah building, mina, arafat & muzdalifah). 4. Green, It’s a NCNTZ (if any haj seats allotted by the government for green category) the actual no of days provided by our service for haj session of each package are (haj 40 package means 30-35 days only); (haj 20 package means 18-21 days only); (haj 12 package means 12 - 18 days only); (haj 40 green package means 30-35 days only).
2. Our booking process is entirely based on 100% online booking only. (No manual booking is done and no manual receipt is given). Through online booking, each haji should login their particular user ID and password in our website and download the manual application which should be returned to the registration office after filling in with all the details and signature of the applicant and nominee. The user id and password (has validity for a lifetime) is personal and will be provided only once via sms and email immediately after you register successfully with valid details, it will not be shared or announced by any of sha haj officials at any cause for the second time. Please make note that your individual user id and password are kept in safe. It will be shared only to the respective haji or to the nominee of haji who registered and will not be shared to any of the relatives of that particular haj.
3. Our service is not responsible for the technical issue that occurs during registration and generation of USER ID & PASSWORD. Hope it will be generated on spot but at certain cases, if it is not generated inform us so that we can work on that at the back end.
4. The original passport should hold validity for at least 6 months from the date of departure. Passports should have 2-4 blank pages
5. The original passport, photos, original application form and also individual pan card xerox copies with signature on it of respective haji must be submitted to our registration office only within 7 working days after registration. If the haji available in India should send all the required original documents to our registration office directly. If not send directly to our registration office. The company will not be responsible for your documents until we confirm receiving it.
6. If the haji is out of India, then the original passport should be submitted to our registration office before 20 to 25 days from departure (In the main group). Application, photos, of haji must be submitted within 10 working days after registration.
7. If you access through incharge of SHA HAJ SERVICE in a particular area, your name will be registered only after receiving the cheque by the registration office from your respective incharge. To know whether the incharge belongs to our company or not, check it out through our website www.shahajservice.com or directly contact only our registration office. (Contact: 94451 50009).
8. The issuance of haj visa will be the sole prerogative of the royal saudi embassy or if any haji has any history of improper exit from ksa, then the concerned issue or problem at the time of haj visa process or ksa immigration shall be faced wholly by the respective haji. The company shall not be held responsible for the refusal of haj visa or any other issuance.
9. According to the new e-visa service, if any passport need to be submitted directly to the embassy and if any delay due to visa process from embassy, then our management won’t be responsible for the concerned haji’s delay of travel date. Though the respective haji will travel in the next available flight date. During the time, concerned haji accommodation, food and transport will take care of their own expense.
10. Individual women should not be permitted and also individual men below 25 years of age and above 50 years of age should not be permitted by our management.
11. Pilgrims above or below 50 years of age with any difficulties shall be accompanied by a healthy responsible person for the whole haj season. All pilgrims should have an impact to walk compulsorily at least for 3-5 kilometers per day. The permitted age limit by our management is a maximum of 65 years of age only.
12. People who can’t able to walk on their own strength, blind persons and severe sick person are not allowed. In certain cases of haji who is unable to walk individual haji should bring a wheelchair on own accompanied with a healthy person, if not wheelchairs will not be provided there. In makkah (haram shareef only) wheelchair might be available for the cost of your own, but in places like mina, arafat, muzdalifah, madinah and aziziyah there is no availability of wheelchairs even for a cost.
13. Any pilgrim having chronic diseases such as hypertension, high/low bp, diabetic, cardiac, kidney, asthma/wheezing troubles, walking difficulty, etc., shall inform in writing along with medical fitness certificates to the company for their verification and acceptance.
14. Medical & health requirements shall be followed as per HCOI guidelines.
15. During departure or arrival on boarding (in airport) incase if the haji is not permitted to travel by the India government/Saudi government due to any reasons then our management will not be responsible. So we are request, the respective haji should take care of their health before and during travel. (If any cancellation at the time of departure., refer payment/cancellation policy)
16. Mandatory to check all the provisions offered by our management before departure and also it is mandatory that Hajis should carry the luggage’s only with the baggage given by sha haj service throughout the journey, you should not carry any extra or other luggage at any cause
17. Pilgrims shall adhere to the baggage/ luggage policy of the Airline policies. Keeping a small amount of luggage make the journey smooth, therefore reduce the luggage as much as possible, don’t give struggle by giving the load to other Haji’s. Zam zam five litres per haji shall be provided individually in jeddah airport. If any delay in luggage after arrival its depends upon the concerned airlines only and it’s not under the responsibility of our management.
18. Porter’s service will not be provided by the company. Haji’s have to carry their own baggage’s where ever necessary.
19. Baggage that should only be carried in places; From makkah to madinah - back bag and shoulder bag are only allowed and rest of the bags should kept in makkah itself. From madinah to makkah - carried back bag, shoulder bag, and purchased bags if so. From aziziyah to mina - only shoulder bag and the back bag are allowed to be carried. From mina to arafat - only shoulder bag.
20. Haji’s are permitted to stay only in the respective hotel & building booked by the management. (This is instructed following the rules and regulations of saudi government). The rooms which are allotted by our management accommodate 4 to 7 persons each (No choice of rooms will be entertained to the Haji’s). For men and women, rooms will be provided separately, either on the same floor or on different floors. Men entering women room is strictly prohibited. Hajis should stay only in the hotel & building provided by our management. No haji is allowed to stay in their friend’s or relative’s house/hotels in saudi government
21. In the same hotel applicant who needs separate rooms for two persons should pay an additional amount at the time of registration, but only for a stay in Makkah and Madinah (except aziziyah building, mina, arafat and muzdalifah)
22. Room service will not be provided. Daily room services (cleaning) will be available four/five star hotels only. In other hotels room service will be applicable for every two or three days once. There will be totally two days of room service in entire duration of stay in aziziya building. Providing of bathroom mats, towels, shampoo, soap etc., is upto the hotels. Some of them providing it and some hotels doesn’t. Bathroom water flooding is the common problem in makkah, madinah hotels and aziziyah building. Number of lift availability will be depend upon the hotels only. So it may be crowded in the event of insufficient lift service.Haji’s are supposed to adjust and adapt to all the facilities of hotels (lift, rooms, etc) provided in makkah, madinah and aziziyah.
23. Visitors are not permitted to stay in your room for any reason, make sure it does not create any inconvenience to other haji’s by your visitor, in case of providing food for your visitors, you should have to inform earlier, one or two times only permitted in whole haj period, (following the rules and regulations of the Saudi government). Kindly adjust with your roommates, keep your luggage and belongings safe as because management will not be responsible for the lost or damage.
24. Hand over the room keys to the receptionist after locking the room while going out and also during check-out.
25. During haj laundry pick up/return (clothes collecting/return after wash) will be assigned at a common area, no door to door pickup. Our company is not responsible for any loss, delay and fading of colors by the laundry service. Limited laundry service is available as per the token system (one piece per token).
26. Each company will be allotted with certain number of tables and chairs,only those can be used by our haji’s (not for all haji’s) .Better to be available and disperse on the dining hall for the food on the fixed time, avoid taking foods to your rooms. (delaying in time will lead to unavailability of food as time is fixed for catering company following the rules and regulations of the saudi government in makkah hotel, madinah hotel and aziziyah building), certain cases time will be extended if the caters delay serving on time.
27. In makkah and madinah, if the haji is accommodated with four/five star hotel then food will be provided only from the respective five star hotel and they can provide any type of food also. Our management catering food not allowed in four/five star hotels. In other hotels, foods that our service caters offer are mostly tamilnadu foods the list of foods offered for tiffin - idly, dosa, pongal, kichadi, semiya, macrooni, noodles idiyappam, uppuma and bread omelette (any one or two varieties among these); food for lunch includes- white rice with both veg and non-veg curry along with rasam, moar, poriyal and fruits. For dinner- chappathi, parotta, sometimes with idly, dosa and idiyappam along with veg/non-veg curry and also white rice and fruits (anyone tiffin item along with white rice).
28. Foods in mina and Arafat are provided only by and not by our catering service as per saudi government. Moallim can provide any country type of food and our organization doesn’t have any interference with the food but the food will be served by our organization only. It is limited food not unlimited and not buffet system also. In mina only tea will be served two times per day. Neither moallim nor our catering service will not provide food at Muzdalifah. Kindly endure to it if any delay occurs.
29. All the tents in mina and arafat will be in the same type and each person will be allotted with space area of length 5 to 5 ½ feet, breadth 1 to 1.5 feet and their belongings must be adjusted in that allocated space only. All the haji’s will be in ihram. So it is warned to stay in a tent allotted for us and not to move away from the tent as it will be difficult to find and reach our tent. Kindly participate in jamaath prayer which will be conducted in our tent. While staying in mina and arafat hajis are not taken to anywhere outside unless its tawaf a ziyarah and jamarat. Tents are allotted respectively no changing or request for a tent can be made as it all of under moallim control. Beddings in mina will be in tight no space will be available even for a walking path. Our management is not responsible for location crises that occur in mina. (Muzdalifah will be an open area)
30. Though we are private service after landing in Jeddah the moallim service starts and we should bind to it and are under their control. All of our passports will be collected by moallim and will be given back only at the airport. From aziziya to mina, mina to arafath, arafath to muzdalifah, all the transportation (buses with seating) and scheduled timings will be under the control of moallim only. We assess private scheduled buses only at local Ziyarah in Makkah and Madinah, to aysha masjid, to tawaf a ziyarah and to tawaf vida. (note: moallim is the local government authority).
31. During haj, following the rules and regulations of the saudi government, if any haji lilke to travel to aziziya or Makkah in between the scheduled date (dhul haj 7 to 13), then they can travel to aziziya or Makkah with their own cost and responsibility. Food won’t be served in two places, but it will be served in mina only not in aziziya till our scheduled date. Transportation also will be taken care of themselves only.
32. Doorstep bus stopping is not made so we should walk to the places destined for us by moallim. But travel from muzdalifah to mina will be only (compulsory) by walk. And from mina to aziziyah bus will be provided by moallim only on dhul-haj: 13; no urge in arrival should be made don’t compare dates of arrival of other service companies. Our movements that traveling to other places will be only at night time. Fixed timing no delay should occur.
33. While staying in makkah, madinah and aziziyah the expense to visit haram shariff or other places is all of your own cost only. Our management will not be responsible. Following the rules and regulations of saudi government.
34. Our management is responsible for the expense of first umrah in makkah, ayesha masjid umrah, visiting famous places in makkah ziyarah (umrah) and madinah ziyarah, tawaf a ziyarah and tawaf a vithaf only for the selected package. If any haji try to do ziyarath or tawaf-a-ziyarath or tawaf a vithaf on before or after our management scheduled time for any reason or any ladies problem, then they can do all by their own cost and our organization members won’t entertain by accompanying them but we are pleased to guide you. During all traveling hours, it is the responsibility of each haji to arrange food and other expenses on their own cost.
35. For qurbani, money shall be paid in the makkah or aziziyah or mina bank by the haji only. Our management will not be responsible for the payment but we were pleased to give information about how and where the payment can be done.
36. Our management will not be responsible for accidents that occur due to weather conditions, loss or damage of things and for other reasons such as disease, death, etc. if symptoms of the disease occur to inform the incharge immediately so that medicinal facilities can be arranged.
37. The identity card provided by the saudi government and by our management should be kept safe. It is compulsory to follow the rules and regulations of the Saudi government; there is no permission to go places other than Makkah and Madinah.
38. Respective haji should take care of all responsibilities and own expenses to return home town in the situation of illness and for any other reason with the approval of the Saudi government. You can’t return home town early without approval, (following the rules and regulations of the Saudi government).
39. The information about your journey and pre-arrangements will be occasionally notified through your user id and password. You can view by logging in through our website (www.shahajservice.com); or else download our Sha Haj Service app from android google play store view through it after logging user ID and password.
40. Our management will not be responsible for the flight and bus delaying at the time of departure or arrival for entire journey .Haji’s must adjust the delay of bus and kindly cooperate with our group.
41. Our company is not responsible if the pilgrims misses his flight due to any reason and the passengers are responsible to take new tickets or rescheduling the tickets.
42. The airline details, the hotels at holy makkah near haram shariff, at aziziyah area and at madinah, moallim number, and tent areas are uploaded here tentatively. Final updating will be made within 45 days after allotment of quota by government of india.
43. Pilgrims can bring forex money to haj only with the bill receipt and if not we are not responsible for the consequences that occur for not having a bill. And so all hajis are requested to bring exchanged money with bill receipt.
44. The rules, regulations, and offers which are mentioned above are applicable only for the haj passengers. All rules & regulations announced then and thereby both the governments of india and saudi arabia should be followed.
45. We shall not provide subsidy for any haj packages at any cost as it is a private organization. And in our concern for green package rate we follow government instructions.
46. It is mandatory to attend all the bayans held during the entire haj session, as because all information about haj will be instructed day by day only in the bayan section. Our group will be accompanied by a highly qualified and well experienced aalim (bayans are conducted only in tamil). If haji has any doubt in shariyath, please don’t take any decisions by yourselves rather discuss with the respective experienced aalim for the better knowledge.
47. All the haji’s should coordinate with our organization’s ameers and the haji’s group must not select their own third ameer among themselves and misguide. Our management decision will be the final decision on all the arrangements during the entire journey.
48. It is mandatory that all pilgrims should compulsorily attend the haj orientation programme/training camp which will be conducted by our company. Inshallah we will return the passport, visa, air tickets and other documents of all hajis in Haj orientation training program before departure only.
49. It is compulsory that the applicant and nominee should sign in three places in the application form. The nominee should be major and suppose be own heir.
50. Applicant and nominee should once again go through the selected package details (Haj pilgrimage’s attention and child policy and package includes and package excludes and provision for haj and haj schedule details and payment/ cancellation policy and other conditions on the website/mobile app of each selected package before booking and make sure everyone binds to those given points). It's mandatory to sign after completely reading all the points given above. If not, our management will not be responsible for later issues that you create without binding to our conditions.